Friday, January 11, 2013

Chelsea Riera - Female Fitness Model and Personal Trainer

A while back I made mention of not seeing many red haired fitness models and then I ran across Véronique Morin, Andrea Palazvelos and Paige McFarland.
And now I can add Chelsea Riera to that list.
Maybe I should just do a blog devoted to redhead fitness women.
Nah...I tried that with red haired wrestlers and it didn't work too well.
I guess the Gingers will just have to share.

Chelsea Riera - Female Fitness Model and Personal Trainer

Chelsea is five foot six, 125 pounds and is from Phenix City, Alabama.
Besides being a fitness model, she is also a personal trainer and she manages a sales and marketing company.

Chelsea Riera - Female Fitness Model and Personal Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts