Sunday, November 25, 2012

Paige McFarland - Fitness Model

I love to be proven wrong sometimes.
I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like Véronique Morin and Andrea Palazvelos.
And now Paige McFarland.


paige mcfarland-fitness women-female fitness models-fitness model women

Paige is five foot three, 120 pounds and was born on April 8th, 1967.
That's right, she's 45 years old.
She's also a wife, mother and small business owner.

The only contest I could find with Paige in it was the 2010 NPC Dexter Jackson Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness and Bikini where she came in 2nd.

I followed the links to her Facebook and Twitter and either my stuff us broken or they are not there anymore.
Which is sad.

paige mcfarland-female fitness model-women fitness models-female fitness

1 comment:

  1. Her career as Janet Mason supposedly has limited her participation in these contests.

    ReplyDelete

Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts