This is Chinese fitness competitor Morgana Mou (or Mu Chong)...and she may be close to the total package.
Besides fitness, she is also trained in MMA, she used to be a reporter and she wants to be an actress.
Can you imagine this lady starring in an action flick?
News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Morgana Mou - Mu Chong, Chinese Female Fitness Extreme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
Erica Nemeth Fitness Model Height: 5'10" Weight: 140 lbs Stats : 36D-27-36 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown ProLab Spokesmodel 200...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Australian WBFF Competitor Christina Eleni #fit #fitness #fitnessgirl #FitnessModel #fitgirl #femalemuscle #femalefitness #body...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...
-
Laurie Noack Here's a couple of pictures of fitness beauty Laurie Noack (Laurie Noack Gibson). She is five foot six and weighs 125...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete