News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Joanie Laurer, Chyna
Before she became the "The Ninth Wonder of the World" Joanie Laurer aka Chyna tried her hand at fitness competitions.
According to everything I've read, she didn't do well, but I think that's because with her size and build, she should have focused on Bodybuilding instead.
But the fitness worlds loss was pro wrestling's gain and she soon appeared on the then WWF as Triple H's bodyguard valet.
Joanie started out lifting weights and working out as a way to get away from the domestic turmoil at home.
But it wasn't really until she met Gerry Blais, a bodybuilder at World Gym in Londonderry, New Hampshire that things took off for her.
She dove into training and entered fitness competitions.
The only ones I could really find were the 1994 ESPN Fitness America Competition and the 1996 New York City regional of the Fitness America Pageant.
bodybuilder, bodybuilders, bodybuilding, Chyna, espn, female bodybuilder, fitness, fitness america, fitness clubs, gym, Joanie Laurer, muscle, triple h, women's fitness, worlds gym, wrestling, wwf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) made her fitness debut at the age of nineteen and won the 2007 NPC John Sherman Classic Bodybuilding, Figure ...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
Amy Lynn is another fitness model from back in the old days that seems to have just vanished. It's a shame too, because she was always ...
-
It's been awhile since we did a straight up female bodybuilder here, so here is female pro bodybuilder Valentina Chepiga . Valentina ...
-
Bakhar Nabieva is also known as "Miss Iron Bum". She was born in Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan, but now she lives in weste...
-
Chinese-American bodybuilder "Lili" Xin Li Cao (or Cao Xin Li) was born in Urumqi, China in 1981. Lili started practicing Judo...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete