News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Friday, November 19, 2010
More Jelena Abbou
It's been quite a while since I have done anything on the lovely Jelena Abbou.
Okay, try over three years.
She was the first fitness beauty I did a write up on here.
And I know people get tired of me saying that "this is possibly one of the most beautiful women I have profiled here" but I mean c'mon...look at her!
Jelena (also known as Jelena Djordjevic) was born on April 2nd, 1977 in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia.
This gorgeous figure competitor, fitness model and certified personal trainer, now lives in the US, having left Serbia when she was 20 years old.
Since the last entry I did on her, Jelena has added some more female fitness competitions to her list....
2008 IFBB Olympia - 15th place
2008 IFBB New York Pro Figure - 3rd place
2008 IFBB 15th Annual Sports/Fitness Weekend and Europa IFBB Super Show - 3rd place
2008 IFBB Houston Pro Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Contest - 4th place
2010 IFBB Europa Battle of Champions - 4th place
2010 IFBB New York Pro Figure - 11th place
2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Championships - 6th place
http://bodybuilding.com/
There is also an incredible commercial Jelena did for T-nation's Fahrenheit...
And you can still find out more about Jelena at her website here:
http://jelenafit.net/
More Jelena Abbou, posted to http://femalefitnessfigurebodybuilders.blogspot.com/ on November 19th, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) made her fitness debut at the age of nineteen and won the 2007 NPC John Sherman Classic Bodybuilding, Figure ...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
Bakhar Nabieva is also known as "Miss Iron Bum". She was born in Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan, but now she lives in weste...
-
Amy Lynn is another fitness model from back in the old days that seems to have just vanished. It's a shame too, because she was always ...
-
It's been awhile since we did a straight up female bodybuilder here, so here is female pro bodybuilder Valentina Chepiga . Valentina ...
-
Erica Nemeth Fitness Model Height: 5'10" Weight: 140 lbs Stats : 36D-27-36 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown ProLab Spokesmodel 200...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...



No comments:
Post a Comment