News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Kendra Elias - IFBB Fitness Competitor
You know I thought I had already done a write up on Kendra Elias, but evidently I was wrong.
This beautiful IFBB fitness competitor stands 5'1 and weighs 105-115 pounds.
Kendra has appeared in Flex and Muscle and Fitness HERS magazines.
She and her husband both do online personal training at their website:
http://www.kendraelias.com/
Kendra's Contest History:
2005 IFBB Europa Super Show, 5th place
2006 IFBB Europa Super Show, 8th place
2006 IFBB Atlantic City Pro, 8th place
2007 IFBB Europa Super Show, 8th place
2007 IFBB All Star Pro Fitness Championships, 7th place
2007 IFBB Santa Susanna Bodybuilding And Figure Contest, 5th place
2007 IFBB Palm Beach Pro/Am, 8th place
2008 IFBB New York Pro Fitness, 5th place
And if all this isnt enough, you can visit her MySpace page here:
http://www.myspace.com/kendraelias
posted to http://femalefitnessfigurebodybuilders.blogspot.com/, August 6th, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...
-
Laurie Noack Here's a couple of pictures of fitness beauty Laurie Noack (Laurie Noack Gibson). She is five foot six and weighs 125...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Australian WBFF Competitor Christina Eleni #fit #fitness #fitnessgirl #FitnessModel #fitgirl #femalemuscle #femalefitness #body...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Erica Nemeth Fitness Model Height: 5'10" Weight: 140 lbs Stats : 36D-27-36 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown ProLab Spokesmodel 200...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...



No comments:
Post a Comment