This is fitness model, trainer, and bodybuilder, Anllela Sagra.
Yeah I think "bodybuilder" is carrying it a bit too far.
But...back in the days of Rachel McLish, she would be considered a bodybuilder so....
Anyway, before fitness she was a fashion design student and fashion model, which segued into fitness.
Anllela was born on October 6, 1993 in Colombia and is five foot nine, 130 pounds.
Anllela Sagra, female fitness, female fitness models, female fitness motivation, fit women, fitness for women, fitness girl, fitness model, women fitness, womens fitness trainers
News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...
-
Laurie Noack Here's a couple of pictures of fitness beauty Laurie Noack (Laurie Noack Gibson). She is five foot six and weighs 125...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Australian WBFF Competitor Christina Eleni #fit #fitness #fitnessgirl #FitnessModel #fitgirl #femalemuscle #femalefitness #body...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Erica Nemeth Fitness Model Height: 5'10" Weight: 140 lbs Stats : 36D-27-36 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown ProLab Spokesmodel 200...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...





No comments:
Post a Comment