As far as I know, the lovely Tina Nguyen has only been in one figure competition, the 2013 Ronnie Coleman Classic where she came in second.
You can check out Tina on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/tinatnguyen13
News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Tina Nguyen - Figure Competitor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) made her fitness debut at the age of nineteen and won the 2007 NPC John Sherman Classic Bodybuilding, Figure ...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
Bakhar Nabieva is also known as "Miss Iron Bum". She was born in Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan, but now she lives in weste...
-
It's been awhile since we did a straight up female bodybuilder here, so here is female pro bodybuilder Valentina Chepiga . Valentina ...
-
Amy Lynn is another fitness model from back in the old days that seems to have just vanished. It's a shame too, because she was always ...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment