This beautiful young lady is Korean Body Fitness competitor Byeon Hyeon-Seon.
Now if what I got from Google Translate was correct, she is also a fitness model and fitness trainer.
I have mentioned here before that in other countries, Body Fitness is pretty much what we call Figure here in the US.
And Byeon has that almost perfect blend of size, definition and grace that defines those types of competitions.
Fitness model, Fitness Body, Fitness Competition, Body Female Fitness, Bikini Fitness, Figure, Bodybuilder Muscle, Bodybuilding Fitness, Bikini Pro, Female Bodybuilding, Bodybuilding Muscle, Muscle Strength, Fitness Bodybuilding
News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...
-
Laurie Noack Here's a couple of pictures of fitness beauty Laurie Noack (Laurie Noack Gibson). She is five foot six and weighs 125...
-
Kim Chizevsky is a professional female bodybuilder, fitness, and figure competitor from the United States. Kim was born on April 23, 196...
-
Australian WBFF Competitor Christina Eleni #fit #fitness #fitnessgirl #FitnessModel #fitgirl #femalemuscle #femalefitness #body...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete