From: Florida
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 135
Measurements: 37-24-36
Another visit with fitness model Colleen Park.
Besides fitness modeling, she's also done stuntwork in a few movies.
Nice gallery of her here:
http://www.split-vision.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=37&MMN_position=101:101
technorati tags:fitness beauty ,fitness ,fitness women ,muscle fitness ,fitness bikini models ,fitness female ,fitness bodybuilding ,female fitness photos ,fitness bodybuilders ,fitness women model ,female fitness pics ,bodybuilder fitness ,female fitness muscle ,hot female model ,female model
News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Chyanne Eve, aka bikinibarbie24 on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/bikinibarbie24/ She also has her own fitness website...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
Kim Chizevsky is a professional female bodybuilder, fitness, and figure competitor from the United States. Kim was born on April 23, 196...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...
-
Laurie Noack Here's a couple of pictures of fitness beauty Laurie Noack (Laurie Noack Gibson). She is five foot six and weighs 125...
-
Wow. I think this is the coolest write up I have ever done on this blog. I ran across some old pics of 90s fitness model Themis Klarides, ...
-
Amy Lynn is another fitness model from back in the old days that seems to have just vanished. It's a shame too, because she was always ...

No comments:
Post a Comment