News, pictures and info of Female fitness models, IFBB Female Fitness Competitors, IFBB Figure Competitors, IFBB Female Bodybuilders, and IFBB Bikini Pros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Female Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilder Competitors Popular Posts
-
I love to be proven wrong sometimes. I have mentioned before that I dont see a lot of redhead fitness models and then I find women like VĂ©...
-
Jennifer Elrod Height:5'9" Weight: 130 lbs Stats: 36D-25-36 Hair:brown Eyes: brown From: Sacramento, CA Former 90s fitness ...
-
If you were ever on usenet, or looked at a fitness magazine in the 90's, you remember Kim Paul. She was everywhere. Kim was a big ...
-
Amy Lynn is another fitness model from back in the old days that seems to have just vanished. It's a shame too, because she was always ...
-
It's been awhile since we did a straight up female bodybuilder here, so here is female pro bodybuilder Valentina Chepiga . Valentina ...
-
Charlene Rink Stats Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 Measurements: 35-26-36 IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, an...
-
Erica Nemeth Fitness Model Height: 5'10" Weight: 140 lbs Stats : 36D-27-36 Eyes: Hazel Hair: Brown ProLab Spokesmodel 200...
-
This is 47 year old IFBB Pro Figure Competitor Maggie Corso. I really dont know what else to say. A picture speaks a thousand words so the...
-
Chinese-American bodybuilder "Lili" Xin Li Cao (or Cao Xin Li) was born in Urumqi, China in 1981. Lili started practicing Judo...
-
This lovely redhead is fitness competitor, fitness model and personal trainer Carolyn Evans . Carolyn was born on July 28th, 1974 in Fair...

No comments:
Post a Comment